Solutions for your home
Water softeners improve the efficiency of equipment
• Softeners helps prevent calcium deposits from building up in pipes. Water flows normally, whereas without a softener, hard water produces scaling and slows down water flow.
• Soft water also protects your domestic appliances (such as washing machines and kettles) from malfunctioning due to scaling.
The water softener: an ally that will help you make savings
• Hard water causes damage to your household appliances. The calcium carbonate that builds up inside pipes reduces water pressure and increases energy consumption.
• Softened water also improves the efficiency of cleaning products, making it unnecessary to use large doses of laundry, cleaning or bath products.
• This is because hard water reduces the detergent properties of washing powders and soaps that then need to be used in larger quantities. (Source: CNRS)
Keep everything bright and shiny with a water softener
• Hard water can dry out your skin, dull the colour of your clothes, leave stains on dishes and worktops and even tarnish accessories.
• With a water softener, everything will stay bright.
Did you know?
It is more difficult to clean with hard water than with soft water. Hard water reduces the detergent properties of washing powders and soaps that then need to be used in larger quantities (the harder the water, the less lather). (Source: CNRS)